1996 Land Rover Defender 110 LHD with 300TDi engine with 239K Km (149K Miles) on the clock available for adoption.
Solid chassis and bulkhead, all body panels are in great condition, very well preserved D110!
This Defender 110 was restored and converted to black Mohair soft top convertible station wagon by our partner shop in Europe.
Restoration work included the following:
- Soft top conversion with heavy duty roll cage frame powder coated in black
- Mohair hood in black with smoked windows
- Original factory chassis sandblasted, acid dipped and then galvanized
- Full mechanical service
- Suspension sandblasted, repainted, poli-bushed
- New brakes including new calipers
- New rear door
- Axles rebuilt
- Oils changed, 300TDi timing belt replaced
- Refurbished seats
- Updated interior with new carpet and door cards
- New light surrounds and grille
- New wheel arches
- New galvanized door hinges
- Chequer bonnet and wing top plates
- New swing away spare wheel carrier
- Fresh respray in White/Black two tone paint
- NAS rear step bumper
- Wheels and tires
- Side steps
Driving Video: https://youtu.be/mfI7WQvjR5U
Walkaround Video: https://youtu.be/WKFUxaeOCSc
MAKE: Land Rover
MODEL: Defender 110
MILEAGE: 239K Km (149K Miles)
PRICE: Soon @ Auction
*Before we begin auction listing process, feel free to contact us with your offer.
To inquire about purchasing this vehicle please fill out the form and a Xerbera team member will be in touch with you shortly.