1995 Land Rover Defender 130 RHD Double Crew Cab powered by 300TDi engine with 236K Km (148K Miles) on the clock with factory under-dash AC system. Vehicle imported from a dry climate (Australia). ABSOLUTELY RUST FREE
Solid chassis and bulkhead, clean interior, all body panels are in great condition, very well preserved and maintained D130!
Fully serviced and ready for any adventures on American soil.
- Engine has been fully reconditioned inclusive of the timing belt replacement in December 2019 (approx. 2K Km ago)
- New power steering pump, belt tensioners and fan belts also replaced in December 2019
- 16″ x 7″ Heavy Duty Mangels 8-spoke steel wheels
- New KO2 tires fitted at 233,700 Km
- Brand new ARB bull bar bumper recently fitted
- Narva spotlights
- Canvas canopy recently replaced
- Recent respray in Keswick Green
- New HD Terrafirma shocks fitted
- New Front slotted and drilled disks
- ARB roof rack
- Safari snorkel
- Engine immobilizer
- Long range fuel tank (140L)
- Auxiliary battery under passenger seat (currently disconnected, but can be used to run additional electronics)
- Upgraded stereo
- Uniden mast and UHF 2-way CB radio
- Sound deadening installed
Please visit https://xerbera.com/defender-performance-packages page to view engine swap options we offer.
MAKE: Land Rover
MODEL: Defender 130
COLOR: Keswick Green
MILEAGE: 236K Km (148K Miles)
PRICE: Soon @ BaT Auction
Estimated Arrival: 08/2020
*Before we be begin BaT auction listing process, feel free to contact us with your offer.
To inquire about purchasing this vehicle please fill out the form and a Xerbera team member will be in touch with you shortly.