1995 Land Rover Defender 110 LHD with 300TDi engine and only 29K Km (18K Miles) on the clock available for adoption.
This is an ex-medical rescue vehicle built by Land Rover Special Vehicles division with a custom hi-top roof.
Solid chassis and bulkhead, all body panels are in great condition, very well preserved D110!
This Defender 110 will be restored and converted to black Mohair soft top convertible station wagon. (the top images in the gallery will give you an idea of what the vehicle will look like)
Restoration work will include the following:
- Soft top conversion with heavy duty roll cage frame powder coated in black
- Mohair hood in black with smoked windows
- Full mechanical service
- New and updated interior
- All weather acoustic rubber matting system
- LED lights all around
- KBX light surrounds and grille
- New wheel arches
- New galvanized door hinges
- Chequer bonnet and wing top plates
- NAS rear step
- Side steps
- New fuel tank
- Designo Diamond White Metallic with black wheels, wheel arches and hinges
Note: Restoration process images are added to the bottom of the gallery.
MAKE: Land Rover
MODEL: Defender 110
MILEAGE: 29K Km (18K Miles)
Estimated Arrival 07/2020
*Before we be begin BaT auction listing process, feel free to contact us with your offer.
To inquire about purchasing this vehicle please fill out the form and a Xerbera team member will be in touch with you shortly.