1995 Land Rover Defender 110 LHD with 300TDi engine with only 29K Km (18K Miles) on the clock available for adoption.
This is an ex-medical rescue vehicle with a custom hi-top roof.
Solid chassis and bulkhead, all body panels are in great condition, very well preserved D110!
This Defender 110 will be restored and converted to black Mohair soft top convertible station wagon.
Restoration work will include the following:
- Soft top conversion with heavy duty roll cage frame powder coated in black
- Mohair hood in black with smoked windows
- Full mechanical service
- New and updated interior
- LED lights
- KBX light surrounds and grille
- New galvanized door hinges
- Chequer bonnet and wing top plates
- NAS rear step
- Side steps
- Fresh white paint re-spray with black wheel arches