1995 Land Rover Defender 110 LHD with 300TDi engine and only 28,695 Km (17,935 Miles) on the clock available for adoption.
This is an ex-medical rescue vehicle built by Land Rover Special Vehicles division with a custom hi-top roof.
Solid chassis and bulkhead, all body panels are in great condition, very well preserved D110!
This Defender 110 has been fully restored and converted to black Mohair soft top convertible station wagon.
Full body-off-frame restoration work included the following:
- Soft top conversion with heavy duty roll cage frame powder coated in black
- Mohair hood in black with smoked windows
- Full mechanical service
- Rebuilt axles
- Original chassis sandblasted and painted with black rust prevention coating
- Rebuilt steering box
- New and updated interior
- All weather acoustic rubber matting system
- LED lights all around
- KBX light surrounds and grille
- New wheel arches
- New galvanized door hinges
- Chequer bonnet and wing top plates
- NAS rear step
- Fire & Ice side steps
- New exhaust
- New brakes
- New fuel tank
- Original Land Rover D1 16″x7″ steel wheels finished in black with BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain tires
- Designo Diamond White Metallic with black wheels, wheel arches and hinges
Note: Before, during and after restoration pictures are at the bottom of the gallery.
Driving Video: https://youtu.be/vZslrRxqLXo
Walk Around Video: https://youtu.be/woFcPxD_LZA
MAKE: Land Rover
MODEL: Defender 110
COLOR: Designo Diamond White Metallic
MILEAGE: 28,695 Km (17,935 Miles)
PRICE: Soon @ Auction
*Before we begin auction listing process, feel free to contact us with your offer.
To inquire about purchasing this vehicle please fill out the form and a Xerbera team member will be in touch with you shortly.