1994 Land Rover Defender 90 LHD with 300TDi engine with 221K Km (138K Miles) on the clock available for adoption.
This is a true barn find from Southern France!
Rust free survivor with solid chassis and bulkhead, all body panels are in great condition, very well preserved D90!
This Defender 90 is a project car for full body off restoration and will be converted to black Mohair soft top convertible beach runner.
Restoration work will include the following:
- Soft top conversion with heavy duty galvanized roll cage frame
- Mohair hood in black with smoked windows
- Sandblast and rust proof chassis
- Full mechanical service
- New and updated interior
- All weather acoustic rubber matting system
- New wheel arches
- New galvanized door hinges
- Side steps
- New swing away spare tire carrier
- New wheels and tires
- Aintree Green Metallic (866) respray
MAKE: Land Rover
MODEL: Defender 90
COLOR: Aintree Green Metallic
MILEAGE: 221K Km (138K Miles)
PRICE: Soon @ Auction
Estimated Arrival 12/2020
*Before we begin auction listing process, feel free to contact us with your offer.
To inquire about purchasing this vehicle please fill out the form and a Xerbera team member will be in touch with you shortly.