Up for adoption is a 1988 Land Rover Defender 90 LHD with 2.5 Turbo Diesel engine. One owner, very solid and rust free vehicle from Southern Italy with only 147K Km (92K miles) on the clock.
A true barn find, vehicle has not been driven for over 10 years and has been stored inside a garage! All body panels are in great condition, very well preserved 90.
Currently in restoration, will be sold as a fully restored 90 and will be better than new!
Work update: Undercarriage has been sandblasted (see images in the gallery) and treated with rust preventive and corrosion barrier coatings (anti-rust primer and paint). Restoration will be complete by end of May 2020.
Restoration work will include the following:
- Rebuilt engine
- Rebuilt turbine and injection pump
- Rebuilt steering box
- Full mechanical service
- Oil change in gear box, transfer case and axles
- Sandblast and rust proof chassis
- Rebuilt axles and new suspension components
- New copper brake lines
- New exhaust system
- New galvanized door hinges
- New windscreen
- New window seals
- New side wings
- New wheel arches
- New and updated interior
- All weather acoustic rubber matting system
- LED lights all around
- KBX light surrounds and grille
- Chequer plates
- Side steps
- Spare wheel carrier
- New 16″ x 8″ Proline Black Modular Deep Dish HD Studded steel wheels and tires
- Fresh Nardo Grey paint
MAKE: Land Rover
MODEL: Defender 90
COLOR: Nardo Grey
MILEAGE: 147K Km (92K miles)
ENGINE: 2.5 Turbo Diesel
*Before we begin auction listing process, feel free to contact us with your offer.
To inquire about purchasing this vehicle please fill out the form and a Xerbera team member will be in touch with you shortly.