Defender G4 Adventure Edition
Inspired by the legendary G4 Challenge, the G4 Adventure Edition Defender 110 Station Wagon is finished in G4 (Phoenix) Orange and is a 7-passenger model, but can also be ordered as Defender 90, 110 Double Cab or 130.
Capable and dignified British off-roaders. The classiest way to tackle the rough dirt roads, fjord a river, or scale a mountain, is in a Land Rover Defender. All-terrain right from the start, Land Rover Defender became one of the world’s most recognizable four-wheel drive vehicles. Enduring and capable, it is a legend on seven continents for challenging expeditions and humanitarian support.
Following the first Land Rover G4 Challenge in 2003, G4 Edition Defenders became available. As well as the distinctive Tangiers orange color of the competition vehicles, yellow and black versions were also produced. Both Defender 90 and 110 4x4 versions were available, with front A-bar, roll-cage, side-steps and front spotlights as standard, as well as G4 badging.
The Land Rover G4 Challenge is a global adventure competition; and as the spiritual successor to the Camel Trophy it has off-road driving at its core. The first Land Rover G4 Challenge was the ultimate global adventure which took place in some of the world’s toughest terrains. Our G4 Edition Defenders are very well equipped vehicles and embody the spirit of this legendary adventure and will enable many explorers to re-live the experiences of the G4 Challenge heroes.
All G4 Adventure Edition Defenders are supplied with our custom and unique CNC machined exterior plaques and can be ordered as Defender 90, 110, 110 Double Cab and 130 models.
The G4 Adventure Edition package includes:
3.0 V6Td Turbo Diesel – 240HP – 420 lb-ft
With the three liters of displacement, the V-6 registers 240 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque; that’s more torque than some V8 petrol engines produce. Even more impressive are the engine’s fuel economy ratings – 30 MPG.
The 3.0 V6Td is paired with the ZF engineered ‘TorqueFlite 8’ eight speed automatic transmission for added efficiency. It has an electronically limited 4,800 rpm max engine speed, though wide-open up-shifts occur close to 4,000 rpm.
- 18” wheels with BF Goodrich all-terrain tires
- Heavy duty Koni off-road suspension with 2” lift
- Optional front bumper upgrade with LED daytime running lights
- Optional Warn winch equipped bumper
- Optional NAS rear step
- Optional but highly recommended Safety Devices Roll Cage
- LED headlights
- Full LED exterior light package
- Adventure front grille
- KBX wing top vents
- Raised air intake snorkel
- Front steering guard
- Spare wheel carrier
- Expedition roof rack and rear ladder
- Adjustable tow ball and electrics
- Privacy tinted glass
- Santorini black roof, Puma bonnet, wheel arches and mirror Shells
- Wilwood performance disk brakes all around
- Red brake calipers
- Rock sliders or side steps
- Full soundproofing throughout
- Full interior upgrade with Puma leather dashboard
- Custom-designed leather center console
- Leather seats
- Momo Millennium steering wheel
- Optional double din NAV, Bluetooth and DVD
- Reverse camera and parking sensors
- Billet aluminum door handles kit
- Interior LED lighting
- Custom premium interior carpet
Starting at $ 163,500.00
Disclaimer – This G4 Adventure Edition is an aftermarket modification package and shall not to be confused with the original G4 Challenge Defenders, parts and components used for the build are aimed to be aesthetically similar to give a near identical replica appearance